one of the things i love about being up all night is the total uninterrupted space to do whatever i want!
tonight i...
loaded pics onto my flickr account.
blogged.
downloaded a TON of music onto my ipod. (omg, i love my ipod!! thank you lotus!)
smoked too many smokes.
massaged my sore arse. (i really need a better computer chair...)
contemplated life on a mental sidebar. i try to keep this program constantly running so it doesn't get too overloaded...
i had a nice quiet time organizing my music. thank you all who have let me burn their music collections (esp ronin!).
going to bed now. don't bother calling me, unless anyone wants to attempt conversation with a zombie.
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
M- I love it when SF goes to sleep because he was never a napper. Once again nighttime is my time. I used to smoke, ahhhhhh... and have cocktails, but now, if I'm burning the candle into the wee morning hours, I MUST still feel good(but tired) upon waking to the blue eyes of my little prince. PS... I won't call you ;)
I've told you this several times but I really like your pictures. When I travel and stuff, I hardly ever take pictures of the little things.
Damn this jet lag... DAMMIT I SAY...
Or maybe it was meant to be this way so I could catch up in the world of blogging.
Hmmmmmmm... Nooooo...
DAMN THIS JET LAG... DAMMIT I SAY...
Post a Comment