
Balboa Park Flower Garden. Wish I had had better lighting. I think that when i finish school I'm going to take a photography class. I have always wanted to, but nevre made the time for it. This year, my minimun goal will be to at least read my camera manuals. And buy at least a clear lens for my slr, it really needs it.
Placerville, CA, aka grandma's house.

Cologne, Germany. I think that one of these years, when I'm really comfortable and confident with my camera skills, I'd like to go to Europe alone and go backpacking for weeks and take a million pictures of everything. I'll live off of bread and cheese and trail mix.

I've posted this picture of Charlotte before, but really wanted to include her in this post. I thought she was so beautiful and wish I had had the courage to hold her before she moved on from my patio.
Something about watching the sun set from the patio of my Grandparents' home.
I love the deep blue of twilight.





4 comments:
I'm so glad you posted these. They're all really beautiful. They have have a serene quality, something to strive towards. The ones from your grandparents place also have a sense of aloneness, not necessariliy loneliness though. You know like when you're with someone, see something really moving and forget they're there?
Thank you for the pix.
Ms Snarkalot is right.
I definitely get a mood from these pictures. I think because they have a lot of grey in them.
Excellent pics though.
these are truly wonderful. i wish i had a mind for taking pictures like these. it shows clearly that you appreciate so much that i overlook and that both saddens and inspires me.
Ahhh... beauty... peace... tranquility... serenity... Serenity... Firefly... I loved the short-lived series and the movie...
Post a Comment